Just because we’ve got ‘speed’ in our name, doesn’t mean we’re okay with how incredibly fast this year seems to be disappearing. It might be April already, but on the upside that means it’s time to announce our next monthly theme. As you might’ve guessed by the above images, it’s all about forced induction of the supercharged variety, and we’re on the look-out for some of your BLOWN rides to be featured in it!
We all know that supercharging is a quick and easy solution to increasing power, with one of its biggest advantages being zero lag, but we’re also interested to know what kind of supercharged rides you, our readers, are building and driving.
Perhaps you’ve built a blown big-block V8, lurking within a purpose-built drag car, a radical hot rod creation or even a low-and-not-so-slow Sunday cruiser. Or perhaps you’ve added boost to something new-school, like our Cosworth-supercharged Scion Tuner Challenge FR-S. Whether it’s a blown American muscle car, a boosted well-styled street car or a fun-sized supercharged canyon carver, we want to see it!
If you want to take part in this theme, we’d love to hear from you. Here’s what to do:
- E-mail your submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org with the exact subject line of ‘The Supercharged Theme’.
- For this theme, we want you to select 3-6 high resolution images to send to us. Please include a range of different shots if possible. They don’t have to be professional pictures, although higher quality images will be more likely considered for publication.
- Tell us your name, location and some information about your build or project.
- Attach the images directly to the email, ensuring your images are a minimum of 1920PX on the longest side. Ideally they should be RESIZED to 1920 x 1280PX.
- Make sure the image is free of any distracting watermarks. Don’t worry, we will make sure you are properly credited.
- If you haven’t taken the images yourself, we’ll need to know the name of the photographer (please make sure you have their permission to use the images) to credit them accordingly.
- Closing date for submissions is April 16th 2015.
As usual, we’re looking forward to seeing what pops up in our inbox…
We created #IAMTHESPEEDHUNTER to allow you the opportunity to share your skills and car culture experiences from around the globe with the rest of the Speedhunters audience.
How do you get involved? It’s simple…
Instagram – Follow us on Instagram at @TheSpeedhunters and tag your own car culture images with #IAMTHESPEEDHUNTER
Twitter – Follow us on Twitter at @SPEEDHUNTERS and share your tweets with the #IAMTHESPEEDHUNTER hashtag.
E-Mail – If you’ve been to a cool event and captured some amazing images, be sure to e-mail them to us on email@example.com and tell us a little bit about the event.