INTO THE DRAG’N'S DEN: LENO MEETS THE KAISER
PFebruary 25, 2013
There are few car collectors as rabid as chat show host Jay Leno, and the latest car he’s turned his attention to is Keith Charvonia’s Drag’n Kaiser. This episode of Jay Leno’s Garage is dedicated to Keith’s ’51 Kaiser project, and sheds even more light on the incredible details behind this beautiful build. Eight years of hard work went in, and 15 minutes isn’t enough to do more than a quick walk around and a short road-test, but it still gives a great insight into the myriad details that have made this car so special.
- TOYOTA WORKING ON NEW SUPRA WITH BMW?
- SUNDAY DRIVERS: TRACK LAPPING NZ STYLE
- CLASSIC DAYS: BACK TO THE PAST
- FOR THOSE 10 SECS OR LESS: FAMOSO SPEED SHOP
- A MORE AMERICAN TAKE: THE STREET CAR NATS