POLL: 2013 AUTOMOTIVE RESOLUTIONS
PJanuary 4, 2013
As we kick off 2013, I thought it would be fitting to do as we did last year and begin with a poll and discussion about our automotive resolutions for the new year. Surely everyone must have some sort of car-related goal for 2013. Is it buying a new car? Finishing a project? Attending a certain event for the first time? Hitting the track? Something else? Let’s discuss.
As for me. Well, that old hulk of a Toyota sitting down in my garage needs a lot of attention and I’m also looking forward to doing some cool upgrades on my daily driver over the course of the year – among many other Speedhunting goals.
How about you guys?
- IN THE MOMENT: RIDING THE RING AT T-1
- THE WORLD'S QUICKEST GT-R GOES QUICKER
- IN THE MOMENT: AUDI ON POLE AT THE NURBURGRING
- DREAM WALKING: THE JOURNEY TO THE KARUSSELL
- ROBBY GORDON'S STADIUM SUPER TRUCKS