Ten days in, Stephane Peterhansel continues his quest for a win in the 2012 Dakar Rally. Robby Gordon lost time on stage 10 after damaging his Hummer, falling to third position overall. At the same time, the Mini of Nani Roma moved into second.
Current standings from Autosport.com -
Pos Driver Car Time/Gap
1. Stephane Peterhansel Mini 28h41m12s
2. Nani Roma Mini + 19m05s
3. Robby Gordon Hummer + 19m51s
4. Giniel de Villiers Toyota + 1h01m33s
5. Leonid Novitskiy Mini + 2h00m55s
6. Carlos Sousa Great Wall + 2h27m53s
7. Lucio Alvarez Toyota + 3h24m58s
8. Ten Brinke Mitsubishi + 3h58m22s
9. Erik van Loon Mitsubishi + 3h59m31s
10. Duncan Vos Toyota + 4h01m54s
I guess Robby's team made some air intake changes that the ACO or who ever didn't like. Since it's Robby Gordon we're talking about, I don't see this ending any time soon, it should be fun.